Saturday, September 11, 2010

Spending time with Family

I am currently down south in Georgia visiting my daughter and grandkids. They are always such a joy to be around and watching my grandkids grow gives me such happiness! My only complaint is that I am not around enough. My children have always been a joy to me and watching them grow was sometimes a luxury when dealing with the everyday life of living and raising a family. It's with my grandchildren that I get a chance to really watch what they do and rejoice in there accomplishments and for that there is really never enough time.
I have had fun with shopping so far, Micheal's, A.C. Moore and JoAnn's with Hobby Lobby on the list of places to go! lol All three stores so far have given me lots to think about and allowed me to practice my restraint when deciding on purchases. It would be so easy to throw caution to the wind but in times such as these being a big conservative on spending is a necessity. That's alright though as I still have Hobby Lobby to shop at and hopefully will find a few things I am looking for!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend and of course remembering those that have gone before us on this tragic day. Peace <3

No comments: