Sunday, September 19, 2010

Home again....

Well I made it back to NY in a most uneventful flight which is definitely welcome!! The trip was wonderful and my beautiful daughter and grandchildren just bring such brilliance to my life and soul. I think every once in awhile when I am discouraged and feeling a bit low about how blessed I am being able to see and touch and love my children. They inspire me daily and am a better person because of them.
With that being said it's time to get back to work and create. My grandchildren gave me lots of ideas with their smiling faces, giggles and even their serious conversations with each other lol. May god keep and bless every one of you this beautiful day and will be posting pictures in the next couple of days of a project from a woman who has just a beautiful style and color pallet. Dragon Eyes tutorial is available through www.claylessons.com artist Christine Kapano under Tutorials.  Give it a try!! Peace and Blessings!

No comments: