Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My First Online Interview!! Thank you ClayLessons.com!

Wanted to provide the link to my first interview! The website is ClayLessons.com and the founder Eni Oken was gracious enough to ask to interview me about my Poppets/critters! It's a great site for polymer clay, displaying your work, learning different projects and techniques. I highly recommend you taking a minute to swing over there and check them out. Especially if you are a polymer artist or are thinking of trying it out you will have plenty to peruse and oohhhh and ahhhhh at lol. Lots of talent there to pick and choose from!  Thanks for taking the time to go to the website and read the interview. Let me know what you think here or leave a comment there. Have a good day y'all!
http://www.claylessons.com/article/interview-loriadesigns

No comments: