Monday, April 18, 2011

More Needle Felted Lovies



Work has definately taken over life right now but I have been working hard to get a couple of things done. My little Bear Ginger with her friend Peep and Monkey boy with his favorite toy a Tug Boat have been such fun to make! Ginger is a needle felted 5 way thread jointed bear with her little Birdie friend. I named her after a really special friend of mine. Monkey Boy is a commission piece for a friend of mine. The inspiration was his 6 month old son and wanting to incorporate a Tug Boat somehow.  The monkey has the oversized feet and hands of a baby and will one day grow into those and hopefully some day captain his own Tug boat but until then he is happy to have one to play with! My NF piggy is getting closer to being done as well, will hopefully be able to post pictures of her soon! I hope that everyone is having a great week so far, I know Mondays can be a little rough but before you know it the weekend will be here so hang in there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!