Sunday, November 21, 2010

Prize winning Entry in the Poly Clay Play Challenge for November!! WOOT!!





I have to admit I was a bit nervous entering a challenge that would be voted on but stepping out of my comfort zone decided to give it a try.  I was notified today that I won 1st Prize!! Trish @ Poly Clay Play (her link is at the top of my page here) has a great website for people to get there feet wet or learn new techniques with polymer clay, buy supplies, tutorials, free tutorials, a yahoo group to chat about your projects, questions or just to share photos. I am very excited as well to announce that I am publishing my very first tutorial and will be featuring the Autumn Faerie Treasure Jar on the Poly Clay Play site Loria Designs Autumn Faerie Treasure Jar Tutorial
A special thanks goes out to everyone who voted for my entry!! TY! Lj

No comments: